This type of training Is exactly what the name says it is, it is the building of your total body: muscles, bones, joints, endocrine system and cardiovascular and respiratory function, while strengthening your mind. The health benefits are very substantial. Both anaerobic and aerobic exercises are used. If great health isn’t enough reason to do bodybuilding, remember it will improve your aesthetics and mood immensely.
- Healthy impact on bones, muscles and joints.
- Weight Control reducing obesity and all the health complications related to being overweight.
- Increases Flexibility and stability which is especially important with aging.
- Reduces stress, anxiety, and depression
- Boosts mind and mental well being.
- Decrease your risk for coronary heart disease.
- Decreases your risk for Osteoporosis.
- Reduce and Control High blood Pressure
- Reduce and Control High Cholesterol
- Helps control and lower risk of Type 2 Diabetes
- Increases self-esteem and confidence.
- Develops positive self-image
- Not only does bodybuilding strengthen your muscles including your heart but also strengthens your mind.